Let’s continue to add professional documents to our arsenal! Have you had your executive biography created or have you written your own? If not, here are some tips to create a powerful biography and let companies have a full understanding of who you are and what you offer.
What is a bio? Simply stated, it is a short story about you so a professional biography is about your professional career. It is important to prioritize what is important about your professional career and offers the opportunity to highlight some credentials.
You can include as much or as little information in your professional biography and here are some things you might want to include:
- Your correct and current contact information
- Your current job, business or professional experience
- Any publications or presentations you have done
- Current professional memberships or associations you belong too
- Any awards, honors or certifications you have received
You can even personalize your professional biography by adding educational backgrounds or testimonials.