The person signing below (“Client”) engages the services of Chapman Services Group, LLC (“CSG”) to incorporate information provided by Client on the following terms and conditions:
- Client will provide true and accurate information to CSG for inclusion in all documents and/or deliverables. Client understands and agrees that CSG will not confirm or attempt to verify information provided by Client.
- CSG’s basic fee will cover resume telephone consultation when needed of up to 75 minutes, preparation of proof and up to 2 edits of proof. After Client’s review of proof(s) and written approval, electronic delivery of the document(s) will be made in Word, PDF (Adobe Acrobat), and plain text formats (LinkedIn profiles are delivered in Word format only).
- Client will have 7 business days after delivery of the first proof to proofread document(s) and make revision requests. Up to 2 sets of revisions (based on original material provided) are included in the quoted fee. Should client wish to make discretionary revisions or more than 2 sets of revisions, additional writing, rework, and/or consultation fees may apply ($100 minimum charge). Additional fees will apply if Client adds new information not provided during the intake process.
- Client agrees to finalize project within 30 days from date of first proof delivery. Client agrees they are responsible for meeting this deadline and that CSG is not liable for any changes requested by client after the expiration of the 30 days. Any changes requested after 30 days will result in additional fees incurred by client (minimum of $100.00).
- Client understands that all documents produced by CSG are the joint intellectual property of CSG and the Client. Client may use documents at their discretion, with the exception of plagiarism (providing career documents to other persons/entities for purpose of plagiarism), which is prohibited by law and subject to legal action.
- In no event will CSG be liable to client as its client or to any third party for incidental, indirect, exemplary, special, or consequential damages, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, arising out of or otherwise relating to the services or the use or performance of the service, even if CSG has been advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages. Without limiting the foregoing, in no event shall the liability of CSG to client as its client for any claim whatsoever related to the service or services or any order of this Agreement, including without limitation any cause of action sounding in contract, tort, or strict liability, exceed the purchase price of this Agreement or the total amount paid, whichever is less.
- Due to the custom work involved, services are not refundable.
- All information is strictly confidential. Only employees or agents of CSG will have access to client information.
- Client agrees to the above terms.