Competition is fierce and there are some simple steps you can take to shorten your job search:
- Have an updated resume that promotes your talents and value to a potential employer
- Alongside of searching on your own, have your resume distributed directly to the decision-makers
- Make a lasting first-impression! Highlight your strengths and abilities and practice before the interview!
- Keep your contact information correct! You cannot get the interview or job if the company cannot contact you!
- And Network! Use LinkedIn or FaceBook to notify your network that you are actively seeking a new position.
Following these steps will decrease your job search time and efforts and together, will help you get the position you are seeking!