Resources for the Job Seeker
Committed to helping our clients throughout the entire job search effort, Chapman Services Group, LLC has gathered information regarding resources that may benefit you during your career transition. Please keep in mind CSG is not affiliated with any of these resources, but wanted to provide our clients with links to sites they may benefit from during the job search process. If there are sites you have happened upon during your search you think would be helpful to others, contact us and CSG will consider adding them to our career resources page (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- BlueSteps.com – Be visible to retained executive search consultants at the world’s top retained executive search firms. Confidentially increase your visibility to top executive recruiters. Build stronger connections using a fully searchable directory of executive search consultants who are AESC members. Explore executive job opportunities being filled by AESC member executive search firms. Click here to begin connecting with executive search firms >>
- ResumeSpider.com offers you a time saving and effective way for you to connect with multiple, targeted employers, corporate hiring managers and recruiters. ResumeSpider has built an extensive network of employers and recruiters that you can tap into in just minutes. Go to ResumeSpider.com to set up a free trial account. When you are ready to upgrade, get 10% off by using discount code 411484.
- Careerjet, an employment search engine.
- Monster.com, one of the first online resources that provides career advice, helpful links and an international network of jobs.
- CareerBuilder.com, find jobs, post resumes and access career resources.
- FlipDog.com, find local jobs by city, state, and/or category.
- CareerJournal.com, Wall Street Journal careers page with a job search tool and career-related blogs.
- Dice.com, the career hub for tech jobs.
- International Jobs – Job search at international organizations.
- WilliamsonEmployment.com, employment services (temp & full-time positions) and recruitment for employers.
- SelfGrowth.com — The most complete guide to information about Self Improvement, Personal Growth and Self Help on the Internet. It is designed to be an organized directory, with articles and references to thousands of other Web Sites on the World Wide Web.
- Online Educational Learning and Education, online learning including online courses, degrees, adult learning, and articles.
- Job Nut! – Thousands of job vacancies in the UK and around the world.
- Job Bank USA – One of the Internet’s best employment, job search, jobs and career websites for job seekers. Resume database and job posting services for employers and recruiters.
- Entertainment Jobs – Filmstaff.com is where producers go to find crew and other production resources. With hundreds of credits on Academy Award winning feature films, we take your entertainment career seriously. Do you?
- Management Development Training – OA management development firm offering sales and manager development solutions throughout North America.
- Truck Driving Jobs – MTS Driver Recruiters is a Driver Recruiting Firm that specializes in finding commercially licensed Drivers for clients in the transportation industry.
- USA Jobs – USA jobs for Professionals looking for Engineering Jobs, Healthcare Jobs, High Tech Jobs and Government Jobs.
- Work SKills First – Work Skills First is a human resource consulting firm. Among other services, we provide internet-based employment testing, competency models, performance appraisal development, EEO expert witness services and selection system development.
- PMP – Ensure success in PMP (Project Management Certification) with Whizlabs.
- Health Care Jobs – job board for Physician, Radiology, Nursing, Pharmacy and health care jobs.
- XML Resume – Sovren Resume Parser is the first HR XML.org-certified resume parser, easy to integrate with any technology to process XML resumes.
- Aviation Jobs and Aviation Employment Opportunities – AviaNation.com is a great source of aviation employment information with many exciting and hard to find aviation jobs. Website lists pilot jobs, flight attendant jobs, jobs for mechanics, airline training and ground operations, along with many more aviation employment opportunities.
The resumes produced by Chapman Services Group, LLC are the best resumes I’ve seen. As an executive recruiter I see hundreds of resumes every day and have worked with several of the top resume writing services in the nation. The resumes created by CSG are second to none!
I recently contacted Chapman Services Group to update my resume. Please know that your prompt and expert preparation of my resume helped to make my transition back into the job market less stressful. Every prospective employer commented on what a great resume I had. Within two weeks of submitting my resume to potential employers I had several interviews and a solid job offer. Thank you Chapman Services!
The documents look awesome. So awesome that I’ve saved these files to my flash drive as AWESOME COVER LETTER and AWESOME RESUME.
I had submitted numerous resumes and had heard nothing from anyone. When I received your completed resume and cover letter I immediately started submitting resumes. After just three weeks of sending out only a few resumes in this current job market, I landed an interview with one of the biggest marketing firms in the Nation’s Capitol. I am so excited and wanted others to know how great your service is. I look forward to working with you again.
I want to take this time to thank you for all of your help. Working with you has been a wonderful experience. You always deliver what you say and you leave all the decision making power up to the customer. Your work ethics are top notch. I have no doubt that you will continue your success. I will gladly update you with my performance as well as send you my brother’s information.
Lisa Chapman was a great writer. She listened to everything I said and it’s evident in the final products. The resume and cover letter are awesome.
You explained the process and I knew right away that I wanted you to prepare my resume. You performed every part of the process within the specified time, exactly as promised. You compiled my entire work history, skills and abilities into an attractive, well written resume. Your services not only met, they exceeded my expectations. Thank you for your commitment to excellence. You are a valuable asset to anyone in need of any of your comprehensive services.
Lisa Chapman is an excellent technical writer with a great personality. My cover letter, resume, and thank-you note has an excellent visual format and is professionally written (love the presentation style)! This was money well spent!
As a business executive I am very pleased with Chapman services. I found Lisa Chapman to be very professional and extremely knowledgeable about resume writing and the job search process. After our face to face interview in which she asked many questions about my background, she was able to craft an easy to read comprehensive document which accurately represented my work experiences. I have received many unsolicited compliments on my new resume and cover letter thanks to Lisa. I would highly recommend Chapman Services to any executive who wants to keep their resume professional and current.
I forwarded both the resume and cover letter to my sister, she was a senior analyst with Compaq and did hiring, her comment was- An extraordinary overview of YOU!!! I knew it would be worth it.
Has anyone told you how good you really are at resume writing? I’m adding you to my Christmas list!
I’ve received nothing but compliments about the resume you wrote for me.
The resume and cover letter are works of art. Your excellent effort on these documents really mean a lot to me. You are a star in your field!